6-month and one 12-month).
• Cross-functional, mission-based project during the 2nd year on
• Exposure to all key areas of HR knowledge, such as employee
relations, workforce planning & analytics, compensation and benefits,
talent acquisition, labor relations, talent development, inclusion and
organizational design. Intentional and structured career development
with active coaching and mentoring.
• Formal training in the human resources discipline.
• Structured career development, coaching & mentoring.
• Interaction with global business leaders.
• Potential international experiences/assignments.